Thursday, May 9, 2013

Microlab Portable Bluetooth Speakers Wholesale


Microlab Electronic Co. Ltd is a China based wireless Bluetooth speakers, portable Bluetooth speakers and multimedia Bluetooth speakers manufacturers and retailers. Devoting in the field of audio entertainment products, with strong innovation, Microlab accumulated rich experience in producing high quality wireless Bluetooth speakers, portable speakers, smart phone accessories and etc. Now the company has developed into a leading and reliable wireless Bluetooth speakers supplier.


In April, Microlab attended the largest Asia Electronics trade fair –Hong Kong Electronic 2013 spring fair, presenting their most influential products to people and attracts thousands of people to their exhibition position.

Here are some pictures from the spot.

 


Stereo speakers designed with aesthetic appearances. Powerful output, proper size, suitable for long time listening.


If you are interested in this, please feel free to contact.

Telephone: 0755-28291111

4 comments:

  1. I dont see many phone gifts visit us to found out more about gadjets and buy some for your hollyday http://themayanstarco.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I like more posts like this. Every time I get a valuable inspiration. Full marks to you. Keep it up and send us more blog posts.
    Wireless Speaker System

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always test my Bluetooth speakers before buying them. When I came across the best Bluetooth speakers with FM radio I went to the music store to test some of the options. Only after I have listened to the speakers I make up my mind about buying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this informative post. Looking forward to reading more.
    Custom Bluetooth Speakers Wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...